Getting Rid of Indianapolis Chipmunks
- Chipmunks are very small, so they can easily locate small entry holes in your home. Our technicians know what to look for to catch these crafty critters.
- Common entry points are open doors and windows, and openings in your walls or roof, so our technicians are thorough in examining and sealing potential entry points.
Common Chipmunk Problems
- The main issue posed by chipmunks is their tendency to destroy crops and cause aesthetic damage to fields with their burrowing habits.
- Like other rodents, chipmunks have a habit of gnawing on human items. Commonly chewed items include soft materials like books, boxes, electrical wires, wood furniture, plastics, etc..
- Chipmunks can leave behind droppings and urine inside your house, and like many wildlife animals, the amount left behind can accumulate rather quickly and cause health issues. Feces and urine will not only stain your home but will leave behind a strong and unpleasant scent.
Residential Chipmunk Removal Services
Removing chipmunks can be a challenging job, especially if you're doing it yourself. Some things you can do to help discourage chipmunks from coming onto your property or into your home include putting away pet food and water sources, trimming nearby shrubs. Our technicians can trap and remove chipmunks from your property. We will also set up prevention and exclusion methods to keep them out for seasons to come!
Instead, you should call Critter Control today; we will help you with all of your chipmunk-related problems! 317.708.3867Request a Quote